Investor Marketing Writer
Investor Marketing Writer
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Lending Club’s Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail, high net worth, institutional and bank sales channels. The team is focused on building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
Lending Club is looking for a dynamic individual to help Lending Club market to current and prospective investors. Cultivating Lending Club’s investor base is critical to the company; this person will play a vital role in creating thought leadership and communications to help investors understand the benefits of investing. Pieces can be long form (white papers, deep dives) or short form (sales pieces, blog posts and social media). This individual must have exceptional written and project management skills. Prior investment industry experience required.
- Create unique content that leverages data to provide unique insights to prospective and current Lending Club investors
- Work with Corporate Communications, Sales, Product, and other Investor Group functions to surface ideas and drive them to completion Create content for client conferences and events
- Understand the different ways in which people consume information so as to apply the appropriate technique for the group’s communication channels, while maintaining consistent messaging
- 3-5 years financial services marketing related experience at an asset management firm, bank, or registered investment advisor
- In-depth understanding of the financial services industry, investment strategies and compliance practices
- Expertise in investment products and asset classes, especially fixed income
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex investment concepts
- Demonstrated ability to develop diverse content pieces (e.g., both short and long form)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills and a desire to collaborate
- Excellent written, grammatical and editorial skills
- Ability to take projects from conception to completion: strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Wordpress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top