Investor Marketing Analyst
Investor Marketing Analyst
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on the platform through retail, high net worth, institutional and bank sales channels. The team is focused on building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
Lending Club is looking for a dynamic individual to help Lending Club market to current and prospective investors. Cultivating Lending Club's investor base is critical to the company; this person will play a vital role in creating sales materials and communications to help investors understand the benefits of investing. This individual must have exceptional analytical, written and project management skills. Prior investment industry experience preferred.
- Create and manage marketing materials – PowerPoint presentations, white papers, sales pieces and more
- Respond to ad hoc sales team requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Regularly engage with sales team to collect feedback and look for ways to better serve sales team
- Create content for client conferences and events
- Help manage client due diligence room
- 1-2 years' experience (ideally at a financial services company such as an asset management firm, bank, or registered investment advisor)
- Knowledge of investment products and asset classes, especially fixed income
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex investment concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to take projects from conception to completion: strong project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with changing priorities
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top