About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is looking for an innovative and "out-of-the-box" Instructional Design Manager who has a passion for creating experiential learning content in many forms including hi-po development programs, social learning cohorts, as well as technical skill building.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated to interact across an entire company seeking the perfect learning solutions to solve many needs. This individual is experienced as an instructional designer and has spent time creating multiple types of content for multiple generations of learners.
You will be adept in instructional design principles, e-learning development, maximizing the effectiveness of learning programs, designing long term training strategy, and mentoring other members of a People Development team.
- The development and scaling of instructional design and learning for the majority of Lending Club's business units and functions
- Provide support in the areas of learning solution design, measurement, and project management
- Conducting needs analysis with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define instructional objectives, business outcomes, and overall requirements of Learning Solutions
- Design and develop learning programs using a variety of solutions, such as e-learning, instructor led training, job aids, and performance support resources
- Lead the development of high profile learning programs designed for a variety of audiences
- Partner with business stakeholders and SME's in the creation of custom training curriculum
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning programs and develop strategies that lead to improved results
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure outsourced projects meet specified requirements and are completed on schedule
- Facilitating content to small and large groups of people
- Be an influential thought partner in the development of the long-term vision and strategic direction of the People Development department at Lending Club
- 5+ years of experience in an instructional design or learning & development role
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Have a deep understanding of learning technologies including eLearning authoring tools and learning management systems. Articulate Storyline experience is preferred
- Some project management experience in a learning & development function is preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No agencies please.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top