Inside Sales Associate
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us? Within the Lending Club family, Lending Club Patient Solutions is the fastest growing third party financing brand today, offering attractive financing to both the elective healthcare and private education markets. At Lending Club, we foster an environment where people look forward to coming to work and feel a sense of accomplishment, appreciation and genuine camaraderie. We staff our team with highly competent, motivated individuals who share our desire for excellence and innovation. Lending Club Patient Solutions is located in Westborough, MA.
The Role: As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for achieving and maintaining territory sales goals through new client acquisition, excellent client service, and management of existing account relationships in a fast paced growing financial services company.
Achieve Sales Objectives:
- Grow an assigned sales territory to achieve and exceed forecasted goal.
- Follow up with sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns and other promotional efforts. Contact clients via telephone to register and follow up to provide training, support and new product information.
- Foster the development of long term business relationships with key clients in the territory.
- Develop general and client specific sales strategies based on territory reports and analysis that will enable targeting of the accounts that will have the biggest impact on the assigned territory
- Effectively manage time between acquisition and retention of accounts to create the optimal client experience and maximize client revenue.
- Work closely with the Field Account Managers in their assigned territory to foster a collaborative team approach to managing new accounts as well as top revenue generating accounts.
- Provide accurate client and territory information for the development of potential usage forecasts.
- Apply knowledge of company products and services to best meet client needs.
- Implement marketing strategies and tools provided in strategic ways to provide the best return on investment.
- Share feedback regarding company products and services with marketing and senior management.
- Collect and report competitive information and develop ways to minimize territory attrition and continue to acquire market share.
- Assist with and help resolve client complaints as needed in a timely manner. Notify management of any recurring issues and propose corrective actions.
- Understand and support company sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all clients.
- Accompany other sales team members to trade shows to provide prospective clients information regarding company products and services.
- Occasional field co-travel with Outside Sales partner.
- Twice annual national sales meeting may require travel (will be determined based on location of meeting).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record in sales is preferred
- Phone sales experience preferred
- Previous experience in business to business sales preferred
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of financing and lending
- Software, Internet and Database skills (knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing)
- Flexibility to work west coast hours, which may include working until 7pm or 8pm EST
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top