Growth Marketing Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are seeking a dedicated and inventive Growth Marketing Analyst to join Business Loans team. You will be the primary analyst for both our Product and Marketing teams and will report directly to the leader of our Marketing team. You will serve a critical role in the development of data-driven insights and recommendations to help improve our product and marketing effectiveness. You'll use various analytical methods such as data-mining, segmentation, customer profiling, and a test-and-learn approach to provide actionable insights to our product and marketing leaders.
This is a rare and exciting time in our company and our industry, as we continue to show how technology can and will revolutionize financial services. We've delivered huge value to borrowers and investors already, with over $25 billion lent on our platform to over 1.8 million people; we want you to help drive our next phase of growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You will help develop a strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis and forecasting to support business decision-making and improve understanding of our product and marketing performance.
- You will partner with various members of the Small Business team to design and execute tests, improve product and channel efficiency, and increase growth.
- In collaboration with other analytic teams (Personal Loans, Risk, Product etc.), you will learn standard methodologies in data-mining, measurement methodologies and usage of multivariate statistical tools.
- You will use reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau, and other technologies to gain insights about customer segments, their behaviors and preferences.
- Bachelors degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Data-Mining, Analytics, or other highly quantitative field.
- 2-3 years professional experience in analytics or other quantitative disciplines. Financial services experience would be a plus.
- Expertise with most of the following tools: Excel, SQL, Tableau, SAS, R and Python.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear, presentable format.
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form effectively.
- Interest in and some exposure to advanced statistical modeling and machine learning is a plus.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top