Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world's largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we've built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We're proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the "Best Start-Up CEO to Work For" by Business Insider. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
Lending Club is looking to hire a Fraud Specialist to be a part of the Fraud Operations team.
- Perform manual fraud detection of personal loans in accordance with Lending Club policies and procedures.
- Interact with borrowers to verify identity and/or employment information, explain documentation requirements, and answer any questions borrowers may have regarding their loans.
- Review and verify financial documents such as pay stubs, W2, 1099's, tax returns, bank statements, etc.
- Interact with law enforcement and fraud victims to assist fraud case investigation and help victims protect their identities.
- Maintain highest level of customer service and quality.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with strong attention to detail
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in fraud detection and consumer loan underwriting
- Experience in reviewing financial documents is a plus
- Ability to read credit bureau reports Proficiency in Word, Excel, and online research
- A four-year college degree is desired
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top