Financial Advisor Sales Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on our platform. We lead in the creation of a mainstream fixed income asset class that enhances returns, attracts stable capital, and is used by investors of all types who consider LC a valuable and innovative business partner. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
You will be an extraordinary leader on one of the key teams of our investor group. The Financial Advisor Sales Manager acts as an outward-facing ambassador of Lending Club's Retail Investor products to the Advisory community. You will collaborate with the Director of Financial Advisor Sales and will have the ability to liaise with Senior members of the Investor Group on a regular basis.
- Source, recruit and activate new Financial Advisors; identifying and converting non-producing partners into producing relationships whenever possible.
- Day to day management and supervision of existing relationships
- Ensure alignment to policies and Quality Assurance expectations
- Analyze and research data from various sources to resolve Investor issues and inquiries
- Improve processes and procedures
- Diffuse and resolve client issues
- Liaison between teams in the investor group as well as other business partners (Compliance, Legal, Quality Assurance, People Success, Marketing, Mission Control)
- Bachelor's degree, Series 65 preferred or commitment to within 60 days
- 3-5 years of experience in an internal/external wholesaler capacity, preferably to RIA community
- Previous cold calling/business development experience required.
- Knowledge of financial products and terminology
- Strong networking skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and can handle a large volume of responsibilities
- Self-motivated multi-tasker, who meets deadlines, and works with a sense of urgency
- Hands-on, 'in the trenches,' approach and attitude
- Genuinely a people person and able to inspire others
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when performing job duties and display a high degree of integrity, integrity and respect at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top