Executive Recruiting Sourcer
Executive Recruiting Sourcer
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
This highly motivated individual will be an integral part of the executive search team. You will help search for, attract and close top-tier, game changing talent for Lending Club. Not only will you be recruiting the best talent across the country – you'll get direct exposure and day to day interaction with Lending Club's world class executive team. No recruiting experience? No problem. Executive search is field that is home to all backgrounds and college majors.
- Research – Use everything from internet search tools to meetup attendance to discover and engage the best-of-the-best across corporate functions, including Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Risk, and Operations
- Network – Build relationships within industries and functions which will lead you to the best talent in the market
- Influence – Engage top talent as their first point of contact with Lending Club; inspire them with your passion for our business and culture; convince them to continue the conversation with our hiring teams
- Collaborate – Contribute your ideas and partnership to our fast-paced, low-ego, high-energy and intellectually-driven recruiting team
- You have the expert ability to prioritize, forward plan and execute coordination tasks alongside additional duties simultaneously with zero tolerance for error, your attention to detail is second to none
- You are proactive and flexible to meet the needs of the team, able to problem solve and think fast on your feet
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time sensitive activities while maintaining a high level professional demeanor with candidates, colleagues and internal teams
- You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all levels in the organization
- You thrive in a fast- paced, frequently changing environment, are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency
- You are proficient with MSFT Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). You have a positive attitude and thrive working in a collaborative team environment
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top