Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our rock-star admin team. If you thrive in the dynamic environment, love to juggle many projects, wear multiple hats, and enjoy being in the middle of everything, then you are perfect for this opportunity! No day will be the same, and you will be responsible to ensure that our executives are ready to take it all on. This role is all about partnership, service to the team, and support of our company's mission & vision.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings - confirming agenda, logistics, follow-ups, etc.
- Manage executive travel plans as they arise
- Prepare expense reports with attention to detail and accuracy
- Keep Executives well-informed of upcoming dedications and responsibilities, with an appropriate level of follow up
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, resolving priorities, managing time, gaining partnership of others, monitoring progress, problem solving and making adjustments to plans
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 3+ years of demonstrated success providing administrative support to one or more C-level executives
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent MS office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Deeply organized with an utmost attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments with conflicting priorities, objectives & deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and change direction quickly
- Deeply flexible and able to quickly react to timely changes
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to do things
- BA/BS required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top