Enterprise Risk & Fraud Manager
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club’s brand Enterprise Fraud & Risk Management Department is seeking talented candidates for the position of Enterprise Fraud & Risk Manager. Based in Westborough, MA, the successful candidate will collaborate with various business stakeholders to promote a strong fraud and risk management culture by implementing tailored business processes to mitigate regulatory compliance and fraud risks.
The successful candidate must have outstanding communication skills, an ability to anticipate and deliver on the needs of a fast-paced and innovative business, and the flexibility to manage a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Design, implement, manage and monitor an effective, robust, risk-based AML and BSA programs for Patient Solutions in coordination with Patient Solutions Compliance Department and SF Enterprise Fraud and Risk Department.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues and provide specific guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business partners.
- Run and monitor the Patient Solutions Fraud Review Report, Provider Fraud Report and the First Payment Default Report
- Manage the first payment default process
- Manage the Patient Solutions Suspicious activity reporting with partner banks in coordination with LC SF Enterprise Fraud & Risk
- Develop and implement specific provider fraud policies and procedures
- Promote an anti-fraud culture
- Demonstrated ability to influence, collaborate, negotiate, and solve problems with business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to be flexible and effective in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines
- At least 4 years of experience with respect to the investment or financial services industry
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal oversight/direction
- Ability to inspire and influence others’ behaviors toward the company’s goals
- General SQL Proficiency
- Ability to develop Tableau Dashboards
- Knowledge of AML and BSA processes in an online lending capacity
- Professional Certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
Back to top