Employee Experience Specialist
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) is the world's largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we've built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We're proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes' America's Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the "Best Start-Up CEO to Work For" by Business Insider. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
LendingClub is a rapidly growing company that places a high value on providing workplaces that our employees value. To that end, a high priority is placed on ensuring all spaces are ready for use at all times. In addition to standard office space, the LendingClub San Francisco office space includes a golf course and a spa, and multiple collaboration café's. Working as part of the Workplace Services team, the Employee Experience Specialist will help ensure that our employees and visitors have an outstanding experience in our offices. This is a full-time position, and will require that the successful candidate be flexible with their schedule.
The Employee Experience Specialist will have a wide variety of responsibilities. Primary responsibilities for event support, with secondary responsibilities for first-tier audio/visual support. Specific responsibilities will continuously evolve as the needs of the company evolve. The role is part of the Workplace Services team, supporting programs across the company. Responsibilities include the following:
- Event planning support: Partner with Employee Experience Lead, team members and other departments to support planning of small and large on-site events.
- A/V support: Assist in setting up events and meeting AV including mobile monitor carts, sound checks, presentations, and video conferencing. Act as point of contact for AV support during some events.
- Assist in setup/reset for events including catering, furniture, and AV needs.
- A/V troubleshooting: Isolate problems with AV equipment and either resolve or substitute equipment to maintain functionality
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance on AV systems in conference rooms. Track maintenance work and status of AV equipment.
- Maintain accurate inventory of event supplies and place orders for supplies as needed
- Other related department duties as needed.
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience, degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure and with others in a professional and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds on occasion
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top