Director, Product Analytics
As the Director, Product Analytics you will lead a team of high performing analysts, determine opportunities for improvement across the organization from a data analysis viewpoint, and answer challenging questions from diverse groups to improve data-based decision making.
What you'll do:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products
- You'll get to solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the key metrics that drive the business
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Understand the current ecosystems, historical customer behaviors, and long-term trends in order to identify ways to improve and communicate the necessary information to key partners
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of new tools to augment existing capabilities and increase the amount and quality of data that we collect
- Support team in critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile data conflicts, and ask questions to help direct reports to understand how to summarize complicated analysis in a clear way that informs business decisions
- Work towards building a data driven culture across the company
- 8+ years in an analyst role
- You are a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have experience coaching and mentoring, and how to engage individuals by asking the questions to get them on the right track to solving a problem without providing the solution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business leaders, engineering, and product as well as experience with agile development
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills
- Expert in SQL
- Power user of analytical tools (Tableau Desktop + Server, Heap, Optimizely, Google analytics, Excel, R, Hive, Presto, Python, Redshift and Spark)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top