Director, Marketing Analytics
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
We are seeking a business-savvy and resourceful leader to join our newly formed Marketing Analytics team.
This leader will serve a critical role in the development of data-driven insights and recommendations to help improve marketing effectiveness. You will be responsible for inventing measurement best practices across all channels. You will use various analytical methods such as data-mining, segmentation, customer profiling, and a test-and-learn approach to provide actionable insights to our key business partners.
This is a rare and exciting time in our company and our industry, as we continue to show how technology can and will revolutionize financial services. We've delivered huge value to borrowers and investors already, with over $25 billion lent on our platform to over 1.8 million people; we want you to help drive our next phase of growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- You will develop strategy for consistent metrics, reporting, testing, analysis and forecasting to support marketing decision making and improve understanding of marketing performance for individual channels and across all channels.
- You will partner with marketing program managers to design and execute marketing tests, improve channel efficiency, and increase growth.
- You will synthesize data into succinct presentations that influence senior management decision making.
- In collaboration with analytic teams (Risk, Product etc.), you will invent new practices in data-mining, measurement methodologies and usage of multivariate statistical tools.
- You will team up with the technology team to enable capability development and enrich analytical data environment for the marketing analytics org.
- You will use reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau, and other technologies to gain insights about customer segments, their behaviors and preferences. Additionally, you will provide strategic advice on how to bring to bear these insights.
- Bachelors degree in Econometrics, Statistics, Operations Research, Data-Mining, Analytics, or other highly quantitative field (Masters preferred)
- 8+ years professional experience in analytics or other quantitative disciplines. Some financial services experience is highly preferred.
- Expertise with Excel, SQL, Tableau, QlikView, SAS, R and Python.
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form to senior leadership effectively.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top