Director, Investor Operations
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with a simple mission: to create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 two years in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company, and one of the Inc. 500. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
The Director of Investor Operations (“Director”) will manage our investor retail and institutional operational teams. He or she will coordinate with key internal stakeholders , including Technology, Legal and Finance, to enhance investor reporting and develop scalable processes to support the company’s growth. The Director will be responsible for identifying process improvement opportunities across the Investor Operations team, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with external vendors and investors. The successful candidate will report to Lending Club’s VP, Investor Operations & Execution and will manage the Investor Operations team.
- Manage the day-to-day investor operations teams for both retail and institutions groups;
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with business and technology partners across the organization;
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the investor operations team;
- Continuously enhance investor reporting and improve the investor experience;
- Cultivate strong relationships with the operational and technology teams of our institutional investors; and
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Finance;
- 5+ years of operational and management experience in a similar role;
- High energy and propensity to thrive in a fast-paced culture;
- Demonstrated management experience and effective team leadership skills;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional maturity;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to create strong relationships with external partners;
- Impeccable integrity;
- Financial services or fin-tech industry expertise; and
- Fund experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top