Director, Financial Advisor Sales Manager (Wholesaler)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club's Investor Group is responsible for raising highly diversified capital to fund loan products on our platform. We lead in the creation of a mainstream fixed income asset class that enhances returns, attracts stable capital, and is used by investors of all types who consider LC a valuable and innovative business partner. The team is passionate about building investment products that provide for a great customer experience while providing access to unique asset classes. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver compelling investment solutions for clients.
You will be an extraordinary leader on one of the key teams of our investor group. The Financial Advisor Sales Director acts as an outward-facing ambassador of Lending Club's investor products to the wealth management community and an internal leader of a growing team. You will build a distribution team and assist in creating tools and materials to educate and cultivate relationships with wealth managers on Lending Club's unique assets and products. You will distribute multiple products across the United States and internationally, including private funds managed by a Lending Club subsidiary. You will report to the VP Strategic Partnerships, and will liaise with senior members of the Investor group on a regular basis.
- Creatively build a national presence through hiring and managing an experienced sales team and outsourcing certain functions where it may prove more efficient
- Source, recruit, educate, and activate new Financial Advisors, identifying and converting non-producing partners into producing relationships whenever possible
- Day to day management and supervision of existing relationships
- Ensure alignment to policies and Quality Assurance expectations
- Analyze and research data from various sources to resolve Investor issues and inquiries
- Diffuse and resolve client issues
- Liaison between teams in the Investor group as well as other business partners (Compliance, Legal, Quality Assurance, People Success, Marketing, Mission Control)
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Series 65 preferred or dedication to obtain within 60 days
- 8-12 years of experience in an internal/external wholesaler capacity, with strong connections in the RIA community
- Management and sales management experience, preferably within a distribution capacity
- Knowledge of financial products and terminology
- Strong networking skills as you act as a visible face of the company
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a large volume of responsibilities
- Self-motivated multi-tasker, who meets deadlines, and works with a sense of urgency
- Hands-on, 'in the trenches,' approach and attitude
- A genuine people person who is able to inspire others
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when performing job duties and display a high degree of integrity and respect at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of LendingClub's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top