Direct Marketing Analyst
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Borrower Marketing organization is looking to hire a Direct Marketing Analyst to be will be responsible for ongoing reporting, creating analysis, and delivering insights for direct marketing initiatives, while optimizing acquisition cost and supporting monthly forecasting. As a contributing member of this team, you bring a strong analytical background and will have a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders and leverage your analytical toolkit to practice advanced marketing techniques through your work on campaigns that reach millions of customers.
Manage projects from inception and planning to deployment and iteration:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to optimize project execution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes, objectives and tracking
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years of data management and analytics experience
- SQL Programming skills and experience with databases
- MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills
- Consumer finance experience or Direct Marketing is a plus
- Experience with SAS, Tableau and other business intelligence tools is a plus
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top