Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. We’re looking for a user researcher to join our growing Design team of product and UX designers!
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, conduct, and analyze user research in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Lead cross-functional groups of designers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to gain customer insights
- Be the voice of the customer through your participation in strategic design research, usability studies, workshops, and online experiments (A/B testing)
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations.
- Hold a BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field
- Are a user-focused thinker with 3+ years experience managing usability testing for consumer web products
- Have a strong combo of a creative + analytical mind in your UX design process
- Apply the latest lean UX methodologies and keep up to date on your craft and practice
- Experience with data visualizations tools is a plus
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that’s making a big impact in how people interact with money on our platform. You’ll take initiative, work independently, and seek collaboration with your team. You’ll have fun and be really passionate about changing (and ever-improving) our users’ experiences as they drive activity on our leading online marketplace.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates – $1 billion at a time. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies three years in a row, a 2012 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company in 2013.
Back to top