Customer Care Representative
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us? Within Lending Club, Lending Club Patient Solutions is the fastest growing third party financing brand today, offering attractive financing to both the elective healthcare and private education markets. At Lending Club, we foster an environment where people look forward to coming to work and feel a sense of accomplishment, appreciation and genuine camaraderie. We staff our team with highly competent, motivated individuals who share our desire for excellence and innovation. We're located in Westborough, MA.
The Role: We are looking for a person with a passion and dedication to service excellence. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment, involves both outbound and inbound customer care. You'll use email, chat and telephone systems in order to respond to questions about our programs, assist clients in navigating our website, and initiate calls to resolve member issues. You are the first point of contact with current and future customers, so maintaining timely and efficient responses is very important to the continued success of Lending Club. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
- BA/BS preferred
- Customer service experience in a professional/ office environment.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic environment with strong multi-tasking required. High attention to detail required
- Experience with automated customer service platforms
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we're a team-oriented environment
- Experience within a metrics driven organization
- Excellent customer relationship skills. A strong problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues. Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills, including extremely strong grammatical skills. Strong verbal communication skills coupled with strong computer skills.
- Willingness to make a difference and be creative
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM
- Work Monday through Friday from 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM shift
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top