Credit Specialist (ENTRY LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED)
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
- Interact with borrowers to verify identity and/or employment information, explain documentation requirements, and answer any questions borrowers may have regarding their loans.
- Perform manual underwriting and auditing of personal loans in accordance with Lending Club policies and procedures.
- Review and verify financial documents such as pay stubs, W2, 1099’s, tax returns, bank statements, etc.
- Maintain highest level of customer service and quality.
- High Volume loan review (managing a pipeline of 100-150 loans end to end)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill with strong attention to detail
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in the consumer lending or financial industry
- Experience underwriting loans and/or reviewing financial documents is a plus
- Ability to read credit bureau reports
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and online research
- A four-year college degree is desired
Benefits & Perks:
- Fun team environment at a rapidly growing Tech Company
- 100% Paid Healthcare Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401K Matching Program
- Complementary Healthy Snacks and Drinks on every floor!
- Game Rooms and Mini Golf
- A complementary barista in our own onsite Coffee Shop and a morning Juice Bar
- An onsite GYM and a relaxation SPA!
- An amazing and convenient high rise location right by the Montgomery Bart Station in Downtown San Francisco
Life at Lending Club Video
Credit Team Video
Back to top