Credit Risk Manager
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As a Credit Risk Manager, you'll help LendingClub build a new consumer lending business from ground up. The goal is to establish a risk policy for a new product in the LendingClub product suite. You will be responsible for various aspects of the product including setting credit policy, working with investor team on valuations and responsible for the performance. You'll thrive in this role if you're a good problem solver, analytical and can get results.
- Assist in developing credit risk management strategies for our loan origination process
- Assist in handling new vintage risk to business goals, by closely tracking early delinquency trends and loss rates
- Closely monitor the KPIs for application conversion, and identify causes to abnormalities in data and performance
- Continuously identify high risk segments for swap-out, pricing adjustment, or any other appropriate risk-control actions
- Support market expansion opportunities by analyzing walk-away population and historical declines
- Support internal and external audit needs
- Perform various ad-hoc analysis relating to credit risk
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science
- MBA or Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics
- Experienced in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- SQL and Tableau programming skill
- A collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top