Credit Risk Analyst, New Product Development
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Our Risk Management and New Product Development team is seeking an up-and-coming analytics professional to join the team and be responsible for developing credit policies, performing portfolio analysis, building and updating monthly reports, and crafting performance measurements. This individual will perform extensive data analysis to quantify the performance of existing/new initiatives, using a combination of analytical tools (such as SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc.) and Excel. This individual will work closely with Engineering, Product and Marketing to identify consumer needs and growth opportunities.
- Develop underwriting and pricing strategy through collaboration with Marketing, Loss forecasting, Product, Operation and Investor team.
- Develop analytics and dashboards to communicate effectiveness of existing/new initiatives and provide insights to improve key metrics.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product to ensure flawless implementation and rollout of new initiatives and policy changes. Ready to dig deep into discrepancies when necessary.
- Perform strategic and various ad hoc analysis for senior executives. Formulate hypotheses, gather data to support them, and present findings.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve insights.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in engineering, math, statistics or other data-oriented field. Masters is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years of data mining or analytics experience. Lending or fintech experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Tableau, SQL/SAS, and other business intelligence tools.
- MS Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint and strong Excel skills.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top