Credit Risk Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
In this position you will be responsible for developing credit policies, performing portfolio analysis, creating and updating monthly performance reports, and designing performance metrics. Responsibilities include developing credit risk policies for the new originations. Using a combination of technical reporting tools (such as Oracle, Hadoop, SQL, SAS, R or Python) and Excel you will analyze available data to quantify performance, cost, and effectiveness for areas such as loan performance, and strategic initiatives. You will also apply knowledge gained from analyzing data to aid in the setting of goals and performance metrics. Furthermore, the ability to understand how the business works is imperative to success in this position.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering or other related field
- 1+ years prior work experience as a an analyst in an analytical environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong logical and SQL querying skills
- Work experience with Oracle, Hadoop, SAS, Python, R or other similar products
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering or other related field
- Previous banking/risk management/analytical experience
Back to top