Cloud Security Architect
Lending Club is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to build and manage the security of Lending Club's network and application services in the cloud. The engineer is expected to be able to independently design, develop, deploy and maintain security management technologies. Self-motivation, teamwork and experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment are highly desired.
- Designs, integrates, and tests a suite of tools for security management of multi-tenant public cloud application services.
- Automates proactive cloud security measures over a large scale multi cloud environments.
- Identifies new cloud security technologies and solutions; oversees the design, deployment and review of new security capabilities
- Ensures that security configurations of key systems are properly implemented, audited, monitored and reported
- Assists with product studies, performs requirements analysis, and develops software architectures to meet requirements
- Measure compliance against standards
Experience in the following areas is required:
- 3-5 years experience (preferred) with security management of cloud based services (IaaS, SaaS).
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, web services, SSO strategies
- Experience architecting, deploying and managing a suite of security management tools, including tools for: WAF, SIEM, log management, DDOS protection, Pen-testing, vulnerability management, automated code analysis, and anti-malware.
- Experience with security management of virtual machines, containers, and applications.
- Experience with Git source code control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience in the following area is desired:
- Experience with Agile development and participating in CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with automated dev-ops technologies
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top