Business Operations Manager, Auto Finance
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
You will serve as a critical member of Lending Club’s new and fast-growing Auto finance business, responsible for building out our core operational reporting and analytical capabilities, developing our servicing policies, and managing our key investor and loan servicing partner relationships. You’ll monitor and drive operational performance to ensure both high customer satisfaction for borrowers and strong collections performance for investors, while maintaining the highest regulatory compliance standards. In addition to owning collection efficiency, portfolio delinquency and charge-off responsibilities, as an early member of a small team, you will be empowered (and expected) to lead cross-functional projects that drive improved performance and help us scale as we grow.
- Drive accountability of Lending Club’s servicing partners through ongoing performance monitoring, including regular reviews of customer satisfaction, compliance, collections activity and effectiveness, and portfolio delinquency and loss trends
- Develop core policies that govern our servicing, collections, and loss recovery functions
- Develop strong analytics and reporting to support accountability and insights across the auto business
- Develop data-driven collections strategies and scoring in partnership with servicing partners
- Work closely with Product, Risk and other cross-functional teams on initiatives that improve the customer experience and supports investor needs
- Negotiate contracts with key vendors and work closely with compliance and vendor management teams to drive due diligence and ongoing audits
- Some travel may be required; not a significant aspect of the role
- 4+ years of experience in a highly analytical and data-driven role in an entrepreneurial setting
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL, or other query languages (ability to self-service data needs is a must!); Tableau experience a strong plus
- Financial services and lending operations experience strongly preferred; working knowledge of loan servicing, collections, portfolio loss and asset-backed securitizations a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field from a top undergraduate institution
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Being a successful company is all about building a great product. Alan empowers Lending Club’s product managers to build exactly what customers need by analyzing the company’s data.
Back to top