Business Operations Analyst
About Lending Club
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Business Operations Analyst will play a critical role in leading execution and management of transformational projects across departments at LendingClub. You will partner with leaders and executives across the company to drive high-impact projects that generate growth, improve efficiency, and create a superior customer experience.
At LendingClub, we believe that good ideas can come from anywhere, and we'll trust you to collaborate across teams, form intelligent opinions, and help others make good decisions throughout the company. You will be on the ground floor of the organization, using a data-driven decision making approach to reach optimal outcomes across a range of functional units. You will identify opportunities for improvement, develop and present rigorous business cases to gain support for your proposals, communicate the objectives and benefits of your plans to leadership, and manage your proposed cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proactive and relentless leader. Independently capable of seeking information, solving problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations with limited resources. You are known as someone who "gets stuff done."
- Structured thinker. Ability to develop and leverage frameworks to help structure the team's thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders, and identify opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean.
- Analytical powerhouse. You possess a robust analytical skillset with a strong attention to detail.
- Great communicator. You are comfortable conversing with our front-line agents as well as confidently presenting to executives about how we should change.
- Athlete. Able to play a wide variety of roles to get the job done.
- Fast mover. Understands that done is better than perfect and continual iteration is important. Must be ready and excited to learn on your feet and to help build a growing business.
- Team player. Able to collaborate across business functions quickly and work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in a consulting firm, investment bank/PE/VC, or tech company
- Strong knowledge of a data analytics toolkit, such as SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Prior success managing or executing multiple high-impact, fast-paced, collaborative projects
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Top-notch communication skills, including experience communicating insights with senior-level executives
- Previous operational experience at a high-growth startup/technology company
- Financial services experience
- Experience with a data visualization software, such as Tableau or Alteryx
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No agencies please.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top