Business Operations Analyst, Auto
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns..Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Business Operations Analyst will play a meaningful role in leading execution and management of groundbreaking projects for the Auto Refinance Business. You will partner with leaders and executives across the company to drive high-impact projects that generate growth, improve efficiency, and craft a superior customer experience.
At LendingClub, we believe that good ideas can come from anywhere, and we'll trust you to collaborate across teams, form intelligent opinions, and help others make good decisions throughout the company. You will be on the ground floor of the organization, using a data-driven decision-making approach to reach optimal outcomes across a range of functional units. You will identify opportunities for improvement, develop and present rigorous business cases to gain support for your proposals, communicate the objectives and benefits of your plans to leadership, and lead your proposed cross-functional projects from inception to completion.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Modeling process changes to estimate impact on engagement.
- Crafting and building analytics tool that track various aspects of business performance, including maintenance of existing tools.
- Managing and responding to inbound data requests.
- Facilitating implementation of operational improvements through organization of relevant partners.
- Coordinating across shared services to address data or system discrepancies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proactive and relentless leader. Independently capable of seeking information, solving problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations with limited resources. You are known as someone who "gets stuff done."
- Structured thinker. Ability to develop and bring to bear frameworks to help structure the team's thinking, facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various partners, and identify opportunities to reach insightful, actionable answers without boiling the ocean.
- Analytical powerhouse. You possess a robust analytical skillset with a strong attention to detail.
- Great communicator. You are comfortable conversing with our front-line agents as well as expertly present to executives about how we should change.
- Athlete. Able to play a wide variety of roles to get the job done.
- Fast mover. Understands that done is better than perfect and continual iteration is important. Ready and excited to learn on your feet and to help build a growing business.
- Team player. Able to engage and work with a diverse set of partners.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in a consulting firm, investment bank/PE/VC, or tech company
- Strong knowledge of a data analytics toolkit, such as SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Prior success handling or executing multiple high-impact, fast-paced, collaborative projects
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Top-notch communication skills, including experience communicating insights with senior-level executives
- Previous operational experience at a high-growth startup/technology company
- Financial services experience
- Experience with a data visualization software, such as Tableau or Alteryx
Lending Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Lending Club promotes a drug-free workplace. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No agencies please
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top