We are looking for a passionate executor to join our Brand team and the overall production of all creative work. As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for facilitating the production of creative work across various channels.
You will be strategic, understand how Brand goes to market, evaluate tradeoffs, coordinate efforts across groups, and help prioritize projects.
This is an opportunity to join the team at an early stage, and requires passion for building lean processes and developing premier creative solutions. You're obsessed with quality, are detail oriented, encourage innovation, and are a fearless leader with a passion for marketing and design. You're inspired by the unknown, keeping the customer in mind and have the ambition to take projects to the finish line.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute project plans to support campaigns spanning strategy, creative ideation, and production
- Manage the team's queues properly for alignment with business objectives
- Partner with multiple teams and be strategic about the ability to coordinate efforts across various groups
- Define the scope of projects including deliverables, milestones, resource needs, and budgets
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality
- Oversee, coordinate, and track the activities of the internal team and external agencies to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Constantly adjust and communicate priorities according to business objectives.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks
- Ensure the creative team ships high quality creative executions and timely delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision, while also leading by example
- Proven experience handling various schedules and requirements to meet deadlines
- Strong business sense, with a deep understanding of how to achieve objectives while meeting an expected brand standard
- Experience managing partnerships with outside agencies and contract negotiations
- Clear and effective communicator
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top