As a member of the brand team, you will help craft and manage a uniquely differentiated brand experience that is hyper relevant to today's evolving customer. This is an opportunity to experience design across an entire business. You would be joining a tight knit team and have the opportunity to own projects and bring to life a brand that hasn't existed before. We believe the new digital product experience we're building will continue to revolutionize the industry and elate customers.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver a holistic and evolving visual design language aligned with our brand strategy
- Collaborate with the design team to develop core brand design strategies and key visual design assets across wide range of touch points including tradeshow, advertising, marketing content, thought leadership pieces, internal environments, among others
- Collaborate with the product design team to evolve our visual design language and help launch new products into the market with brand defining elements permeating throughout the products
- Experience designing impactful and engaging marketing, product, and brand experiences
- Forward thinking passionate creator, focused on influencing different parts of a brand experience
- Comfortable exploring a variety of design directions in a rapid iterative fashion with a test and learn focus to allow for efficient exploration
- Data and research influenced executer who is determined to find solutions to best meet the needs of the business
- Motion design (animation and storyboarding), digital marketing design, and conceptual environment design skills required.
- Have some front-end web development experience (HTML5, CSS, XML)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that's making a big impact in how people interact with money on our platform. You'll take initiative, work independently, and seek collaboration with your team. You'll have fun and be really passionate about changing (and ever-improving) our users' experiences as they drive activity on our leading online marketplace.
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates - $1 billion at a time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Lending Club's Employees
Senior Supervisor, Member Support
Tania makes sure borrowers have a great experience with Lending Club. She’s constantly looking ahead to ensure her team is fully staffed and ready to meet every borrower’s needs.
Back to top