Borrower Experience Strategy Analyst
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
The Borrower Experience Strategy Analyst is responsible for turning customer feedback and business data into actionable insights and implementing strategies based on those insights. You will be responsible for providing accurate, meaningful and timely quantitative and qualitative customer feedback to teams. This includes both Customer Satisfaction data and NPS feedback. As a Strategy Analyst on our Borrower Experience team, you are to effectively communicate problems, call outs, and recommendations. It is imperative you think like a borrower and be the VOC (Voice of Customer) in meetings and working groups. You will share your findings and the execution of customer strategies meant to drive loyalty and engagement.
On a typical day, you might work with our communications team to broadcast a new strategy to the contact center, partner with our product team to eliminate a defect, collaborate with our supervisors to advance new mentorship strategies and mine through borrower data to resolve strategic priorities for the future of the team.
- Provide accurate, meaningful and timely customer feedback analysis using quantitative and qualitative data (from Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction, and Voice of Customer feedback) to teams. Tell the narrative based on the data and be able to connect the dots.
- Support leaders and peers on projects and presentations using tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau reports.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis (e.g., voice of customer research, data visualization).
- Develop partnerships with key partners to evolve the current borrower experience.
- Influence teams to use customer feedback to take strategic actions towards improving the overall experience.
- Add insight to projects and programs as well as drive new changes that will improve borrower happiness.
- Help oversee and drive projects and working groups.
- Oversee events and meetings aimed at discussing and improving the customer experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative related field required
- MBA or Economics/Engineering advanced degree a plus
- Knowledge of analyzing and reporting NPS, Customer Satisfaction, VOC, and executing closed-loop process a plus
- Experience with lending industry a plus
- Ability to communicate complex strategies effectively and tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Intellectual curiosity: ask and challenge with the borrower's best interest in mind
- Attention to detail combined with creative thinking
- Advanced Excel (uncovering insights) and PowerPoint (crafting a story)
- Tableau skills a plus
- Ability to listen, learn quickly, and ask for help when needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top