Back Office Specialist, Email Team
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Lending Club is seeking a Back Office Specialist to join our Operations team. This individual will demonstrate a customer centric work-ethic, supporting and partnering with various Lending Club enterprise groups such as first and third party collections, Member Support, Treasury, Customer Advocacy, and Compliance. Our Back Office Operations team plays a key role in Lending Club's commitment to our customers by meeting servicing level expectations set to meet our high volume of daily tasks. Our management approach is metrics-driven; we utilize strong data, testing, and new technology to continually enhance our servicing capabilities. Our fast-paced, dynamic team environment supports servicing needs via e-mail in addition to processing tasks driven by our phone teams and enterprise partners. Ideal candidates will have experience in high volume processing environments that are highly regulated and centered around time sensitive tasks.
The primary responsibilities would include:
- Process borrower communications received via mail, fax, email.
- Review and reply to customer emails received by Payment Solutions
- Partner with Member Support, Payment Solutions, Treasury, and Operations teams daily to complete back office transactions critical to mitigating risk.
Key skill areas:
- The ideal applicant will have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or a related field
- Applicants must possess strong systems skills; solid collection, processing, and analytical skills; effective oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite preferred (required - Word and Excel)
- ZenDesk experience preferred
- Timely and accurate follow through
- Strong team player with a high level of professionalism and initiative
- Exceptional listening and critical thinking skills
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top