A/V Specialist (Audio Video) - Workplace Services Assistant
A/V Specialist – Workplace Service Assistant
Lending Club ( NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Why Join Us?
We offer all the important stuff like competitive salaries, equity, 100% paid medical and dental, and because we’ve been around longer we also have stuff like great food, game rooms, a super convenient location in downtown SF and a 401K match. More importantly, we’re the clear market leader, which gives us awesome momentum. As Forbes put it, “While not often thought of as a “sharing economy” company, given the massive size of the financial industry Lending Club could end up being one of the most disruptive–and largest–companies in this sector.” We think one of our own employees put it best: “Many companies talk about reshaping an industry, but Lending Club is one of the few that is actually achieving this lofty goal. Growth comes in monthly leaps that just seem to keep accelerating, leading to ever-larger opportunities. There is an intriguing focus on how to get more efficient and do bigger things. Working here is definitely a chance to be a part of something special.”
We use Salesforce like it has never been used before. Marketplace lending is a new and exciting industry. You will need to develop and configure Salesforce in a fresh and unique way that matches the needs of our industry. This is a chance to showcase your expertise and creativity. LendingClub is looking for an energetic, process and detail oriented Senior Salesforce.com Developer. This role provides interesting, varied work that will deliver significant impact on LC’s Operations organization and overall strategy. Successful execution will require effective communication with different stakeholders, configuration and design skills, data integration and maintenance and support of Salesforce in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Workplace Services Assistant
You will be the lead in keeping conference room A/V tools/equipment working at 100% and supporting the A/V component of in-house events. As part of a broader Workplace Services Team, you may be called on to support general needs in this area as well. Success in this role will require a person who has a demonstrated customer service focus, has worked successfully supporting current Audio/Visual software/hardware environments.
- Plans, designs and implements A/V standards across the organization. Supports/troubleshoots AV issues and coordinates with vendors for installation and maintenance. Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Coordinate the implementation of audio-visual needs for small to large in-house events. Including overseeing external vendors providing support and equipment to the event.
- Manage the entire A/V scope, including working with event sponsors to agree on needed A/V, scheduling, planning and testing sessions with employees and vendors for upcoming events and invoicing processing.
- Provide technical support for during the events themselves. This will require some work outside normal business hours.
New Office Space:
- Help specify A/V requirements for new space.
- Work with A/V vendors to procure the necessary technology for the different types of rooms.
- Work with design and construction team during construction, ensuring the proper cabling and other related equipment is installed for each A/V installation area.
Existing spaces :
- Respond to A/V related tickets,
- Proactively troubleshoot technical problems related to A/V,
- Work with vendors on needed repairs or upgrades.
- Help train employees to effectively use the various A/V systems in the office.
- 3-5 years of experience, working in corporate audio-visual environments.
- Demonstrated experience with assessing various levels of A/V needed for the different types of rooms across different spaces, such as; Conference Rooms, Boardrooms, Video Conferencing, and Phone Rooms.
- Knowledge or experience with video conferencing systems such as WebEx, digital signage/media broadcasting systems such as Scala, and Cisco video conferencing hardware such as Nexus would be helpful.
- Flexible schedule allowing for support of after-hours, in-house events.
- Strong understanding of vendor, procurement and budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred (will entertain candidates with undergraduate credits plus strong related experience) .
Back to top