Auto Lien Perfection Specialist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we are the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
Delivering excellent personalized service to our customers is engrained in Lending Club's culture. As an Auto Lien Perfection Specialist, you will be making outbound calls to insurance providers, banking institutions, and other 3rd parties. You will handle all payoff inquiries, title release follow-ups, title perfection duties and DMV reconciliation.
This is a fast-paced role and requires excellent communication skills. Auto is Lending Club's newest product and is a great place for individuals who are looking to expand their careers in a rapid growth environment.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Ensure liens are processed according to individual state deadlines to ensure no penalties assessed to company
- Update the system comment component with synopsis of the research of the lien
- Handle all payoff requests
- Handle all DMV inquiries and resolve any DMV issues
- Special projects may be assigned from time to time
- Vehicle titling experience preferable
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required.
- High attention to detail required
- A professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently - we work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience working in a metrics driven organization
- Experience working in a startup environment preferred
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Highly refined ability to analyze and solve a problem "on-the-spot"
- Outstanding ability to effectively work with customers of different temperament
- Overall knowledge of each Support Group within the Loan Servicing environment
- Ability to work overtime as required by the department manager based on the work requirements
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis
Benefits & Perks:
Lending Club offers all the important things you'd want — like a fun team environment at a rapidly growing technology company, competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, 100% paid healthcare benefits including medical, dental and vision and a 401k matching program.
We also offer some unexpected benefits you'll love — like free snacks and drinks on every floor, game rooms, mini golf, a barista in our very own coffee shop, a relaxation space, a juice bar, a gym and an amazing and convenient high rise location right by the Montgomery BART station in downtown San Francisco.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top