Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: create a more efficient, transparent and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we’re the world’s largest online credit marketplace, and we’re radically changing the way lending operates. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
As an Administrative Assistant for Lending Club you will provide a wide range of administrative functions for the organization. You must be an energetic, organized and proactive individual with a strong attention to detail. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience working in a startup and who will enjoy wearing many hats in our fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Manage calendars using Outlook. Schedule meetings for executives/senior level management.
- Handle travel arrangements for senior level management.
- Manage expenses
- Flexible to step into the reception desk as needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc admin duties as assigned.
- Professional both in appearance and demeanor, friendly, outgoing, and personable.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A “can-do” attitude and willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Have excellent written, verbal, and social skills along with the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and welcomed
- Bachelor’s Degree
Back to top