Accounts Payable Specialist
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) opened in 2007 with one simple mission: build a more efficient, clear and customer-friendly alternative to the traditional banking system that offers creditworthy borrowers lower interest rates and investors better returns. Today, we're the world's largest online credit marketplace, and we're radically changing the way lending operates. We're proud of the recognition we've received, including being named a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, a CNBC Disruptor 50, and one of The World's 10 Most Innovative Companies in Finance by Fast Company. We're conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California.
LendingClub's Corporate Accounting team is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their fast-paced team! In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Processing invoice coding, data entry and filing.
- Processing employee expense reimbursements in accordance with Company reimbursement policy.
- Reconciling vendor accounts and statements, research and resolve payment issues timely.
- Responding to vendor inquiries.
- At least 1 year of accounts payable accounting experience.
- Acute attention to detail, self starter.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.) useful.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team oriented and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with ability to communicate with internal and external customers regarding all A/P matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of LendingClub
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online credit marketplace, connecting borrowers and investors. Lending Club uses technology to lower costs, passing the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates—and to investors in the form of solid returns. The market leader by a wide margin, Lending Club has helped more than a million Americans achieve their financial goals to date.
Back to top