Sarona Campus, TLV | Engineering | Full-time
We're looking for a Staff Engineer to lead technical initiatives across multiple product engineering teams. You'll guide, oversee, and collaborate closely with our team leads on key projects, while being accountable for the design, architecture, quality, and measurability of our internal systems.
Our ideal candidate is highly versatile and eager to influence decisions of all sorts, from small features to large-scale implementations. You think about coding as craftsmanship, and thrive when building incredible software at record speeds.
We only use Macs, we're obsessed with productivity, and we're passionate about automation, AI, and bots. If that sounds good, we'd love to hear from you.
- 10+ years working as a Backend / Full Stack Developer
- Experience in mentoring engineers on full stack development
- BSc Computer Science, Mathematics, or any related degree
- A self-motivated team player
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Background working on high-scale, production-grade projects
- A history of contributing to open-source projects is a plus
- Loves getting shit done!
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, car, pet, and life insurance insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.