Amsterdam, Netherlands | Product | Full-time
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who's experienced in planning, designing and delivering consumer-facing apps. If you have perfect English, a deep understanding of consumer business, and a love for data and delighting users, this one's for you.
In your day-to-day, you'll be responsible for leading product work, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and content writers. With an in-depth knowledge of Lemonade's customers, products, and brand, you'll create product strategies consistent with the company's vision, and translate them into detailed requirements and prototypes. You'll also prioritize tasks as needed, and come up with creative new ideas to expand our product and improve our customer experience.
Note: Please only apply for this position if you have a proven track record of managing teams and building high-quality products
- At least 3 years experience working as a senior product manager in a successful startup - a must
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- Self-organized, process driven
- Super creative thinker, with a strong eye for design and detail
- Passion for delighting users, doing things differently
- Strong understanding of consumer psyche
- Follows, studies, and appreciates well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- Perfect English and communication skills
- Experience leading small, agile teams
- Passion for UX
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.