Amsterdam, Netherlands | Engineering | Full-time
Are you a detail-oriented, organized, get-shit-done kind of person? Are you open-minded and excited to test out different platforms and work with great teams? If this sounds like you, read on.
We're looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
For this position, you'll need to have great technical skills, prior experience testing consumer products, and a comprehensive understanding of QA workflow and technology in general.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also adept at executing test cases manually and are passionate about quality - we'd like to meet you.
- At least 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
- Experience in running manual tests on web and mobile applications
- Love of process, documentation, and methodology
- Creative and UX-oriented, with a true passion for quality
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product
- Organized, independent, and eager to learn
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.