Scottsdale, Arizona | Claims Experience | Full-time
We're looking for an empathetic, animal-loving individual to make a difference on our Pet Claims team. If you have a background in CX and hands-on experience in a vet's office, plus a genuine passion for helping others, read on!
In this role, you'll work closely with a variety of equally pet-obsessed people. We'll look to you to settle the most complex pet medical claims while surpassing customer expectations along the way. With a customer-first mindset, you'll be responsible for handling claims end-to-end while showing an unparalleled level of kindness to our furry friends (and their parents).
- 5+ years of recent small animal vet tech experience; strong preference for ER/specialty
- P&C insurance knowledge is a huge plus!
- A love for animals and unparalleled empathy for cats and dogs
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable articulating yourself on the phone as well as via email
- A self-driven, fast learner with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- A surplus of empathy, patience, and a positive approach to work and life
- Comfortable with, and adaptable to, new technology and business tools
- You love getting shit done!
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.