Soho, New York | General & Administration | Full-time
We're looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented office admin to support our office operations in NY.
In this role, you'll be a strong cultural ambassador for Lemonade, bringing the best parts of our spirit into the day-to-day office operations. As a cross-team collaborator, you'll be instrumental in creating a best-in-class workplace experience for our makers. Going the extra mile is cardinal for our team and our culture.
Our office is our home away from home, so we're looking for someone who understands the central role facilities play in employee experience. Do you have a holistic grasp of what makes a great workplace, from the tiniest detail to the big picture? Do you have an eye for aesthetics and design, and an understanding of how the right office environment can elevate employee satisfaction? If so, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has a customer-centric approach and rich experience handling a wide range of admin tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, including vendor management, workplace maintenance, employee experience, events, and more. Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is personable, upbeat, and passionate about creating a friendly, inclusive work environment.
- Proven experience as an office admin, front desk manager, or administrative assistant (within a startup environment is a plus)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proactive, attentive to details, and a born problem solver
- Strong organizational and planning skills, and adept at thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with different vendors
- An enthusiastic, positive attitude, plus a desire to get shit done
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.