Customer Experience Specialist
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands | Customer Experience | Contract
Are you enthusiastic, highly driven and motivated by empathy? Do you love helping others? Have lots of patience? Are you a good writer, with a great sense of humor?
If you're a native English speaker and this sounds like you, we just might have the perfect job for you!
Over the course of a typical day at Lemonade you'll be asked to provide surprisingly delightful customer care to our customers, while working alongside (and learning from) some of the best talent from the tech and insurance industries. You'll advocate for our community of customers, and work with our product and engineering team to maintain an award-winning level of service.
- Native English speaker
- Able to work legally in the Netherlands
- Able to work one day over the weekend in addition to early shifts (7a-3p)
- Strong phone and creative writing skills
- Helpful personality
- Acts with empathy, patience, and has an overall positive approach
- Efficient and loves to get shit done
- Loads of attention to detail
- Experience working with helpdesk tools (i.e. Zendesk)
- At least 2 years of prior work experience, or a college degree
- Customer experience at a tech start-up is a plus
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.
Back to top