Country Operations Manager
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands | General & Administration | Full-time
We're looking for a super energetic, positive-minded, multi-tasker who is eager to take ownership and initiative leading and supporting large-scale cross functional projects in different European countries.
You'll keep track on all aspects of Lemonade's business in your country and work with all the functional managers to make sure Lemonade's business in your country is a success. You'll conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to help managers identify priorities, understand the market, and prepare business plans, reports and presentations for different teams.
If you're obsessed with finding ways to make the impossible happen, enjoy solving big problems in creative ways, and love facilitating success, this one's for you!
*This position is intended for candidates with experience in the Insurance sector in one or more EU countries . Please read the job requirements carefully before submitting your application.
- 3+ years experience managing cross functional projects and driving change and innovation in organizations within the insurance sector (a must)
- Intimate knowledge and working experience in one or more European countries. Fluent in English and native in at least one more EU country language (a must).
- Loves getting shit done!
- Excellent leadership and personal skills
- All around team player, fast self-learning individual
- Self-organized, process driven
- Proven track record of using strategic business thinking to add value
- Ability to pick things up quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker, natural problem solver
- Strong communication skills
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.
Back to top