Claims Experience Advocate
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands | Claims Experience | Full-time
We're on the search for an empathetic, communicative individual to join our claims experience team. If you have a background in customer experience and a genuine passion for helping others, you're going to love this opportunity.
In this role, you'll work closely with Lemonade's Claims Experience Adjusters to settle property loses and defy customer expectations along the way. With a customer-first mindset, you'll be responsible for handling simple or fast-track claims. For more info about the role, check out our latest Transparency Chronicle.
- Previous experience in handling claims.
- Proficient in English and Dutch, German or French
- Comfortable articulating yourself on the phone as well as in email
- A fast learner, self-driven with willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic and fast paced startup environment
- A lot of empathy, patience, and a positive approach to work and life
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.
Back to top