Remote | Claims Experience
We're looking for an empathetic, animal-loving individual to step into a leadership role with our pet health insurance Claims team. Are you a highly motivated, compassionate leader who's eager to push the possibilities of customer experience in a way no other insurance company has ever attempted? If so, read on!
Your day-to-day will involve overseeing an experienced crew of pet claims Champions who work closely with our pet insurance policyholders to provide support via phone, email, and live chat. You will help ensure customer contacts are handled efficiently, while always providing a world-class customer experience. We will look to you to guide, mentor, and manage this incredible team.
- 2+ years in a leadership role managing a team
- 1+ years experience working with pet medical claims is strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of Vet Med experience, working hands-on with cats and dogs; P&C insurance knowledge is a huge plus!
- You simply love pets-unparalleled empathy for our furry friends is a must!
- A proven track record of growing, managing, and coaching a team
- Desire to work in a unique, dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable with and adaptable to new technology and business tools
- The ability to approach your work with patience and positivity
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, car, pet, and life insurance insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We're powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do-from our business model to our office culture.