The Leidos Defense group has a career opportunity for an Cloud ISSM Specialist in Stuttgart, Germany.
This program provides critical Communications and Information Technology Services to support U.S. Africa Command, U.S. European Command, Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa, Southern European Task Force, and associated staff elements and organizations. It provides our war fighters support in their mission to keep threats and vulnerabilities as low as possible by ensuring that their computer network is stable, undisrupted, and secure and will require some OCONUS travel.
As a Cloud ISSM Specialist you will serve as Cyber Security SME for Cloud Based environments at multiple impact levels (IL2/4/5) hosted in Microsoft Azure or other vendor clouds. You will also provide expert recommendations for Security and serve as the lead for accrediting Cloud environments through the RMF process to achieve an ATO. You may participate in Cyber Security engagements with Partner Nations representing the command as a Cyber Security SME
You will also participate in RMF Assessment and Accreditation (A&A) related meetings and briefs, to include developing agendas, maintaining minutes and action item lists and provide weekly reports on RMF A&A sustainment activities. Lead Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities for DoD and Intelligence Systems in accordance with Risk Management Framework and ICD-503 guidelines.
Some other responsibilities.
Performing STIG implementation, validation, and risk mitigation and support offensive architecture analysis and design of defense-in-depth solutions.
Develop and assess system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones.
Verifying and validating vulnerability resolutions and/or mitigations.
Effectively communicate work plans, milestones (POAM), and obstacles to clients; able to communicate, explain, or defend ideas or information clearly. Listen to others and recognize potential miscommunications, offer clarity.
Ability to effectively develop system security plans, procedures, and other security documentation.
• Currently hold an active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI
• BA/BS + 7 years recent specialized or AA/AS + 9 years recent specialized or a major cert + 9 years recent specialized or 13 years of recent specialized experience
• IAM Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CCISO, etc)
• Experience supporting Cyber Security requirements for Cloud based environments (Azure, AWS, etc)
• Experience navigating RMF process to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO)
• Ability to negotiate effectively with higher level Government leads, managers, functional managers, customers, industry partners, and teammates
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills, as well as strong oral and written communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal and mentoring skills, and the ability to effectively build and lead teams.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• Microsoft Azure Cloud Certifications
• Experience with partner nation Cyber Security engagements
Why join us? Perks include:
• Paid relocation to/from OCONUS location
• Overseas living allowance(s) - HOLA and COLA
• Foreign Earned Income Tax Exemption
• Benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance; paid time off; 401k with company match; etc.
• Base access (Exchange, dining, post office, commissary access, etc.)
• Thriving Expat Community to discover Germany and Europe and more!
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $141,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.