Web Visual Designer (Temporary 3 months)
LegalZoom.com relies on clear, compelling visual content to communicate its brand consistently across all customer touch points. We're currently looking for a talented visual designer with exceptional creative and problem-solving skills to join our growing marketing team.
The position will be responsible for supporting the work of the Group Plans team for web, email and advertising. As a visual designer, you'll collaborate with our creative lead, UX, copywriters, product owners and other members of the marketing team to create UI elements, web pages, emails, landing pages, product guides and presentations.
We are looking for someone who's willing to roll up his or her sleeves to turn strategic objectives into compelling visual content. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, design thinker who thrives on the details and adheres to brand consistency. He or she has worked for established brands developing a wide range of successful design concepts for online projects. This web graphic designer will also have an understanding of online marketing principles, best practices, be skilled at visually communicating brand values and open to constructive feedback.
What you will do:
- Create designs and artwork for web, print, email and advertising.
- Experience designing for responsive web apps.
- Selecting the best royalty-free images to represent the LegalZoom brand.
- Able to communicate and work directly with LegalZoom developers, project managers, product owners, marketing team and others.
- Adhere to brand guidelines.
- Ensure integrity of concepts maintained through production.
- Be organized and do whatever it takes to finish the job and meet deadlines.
- Strong, clear communications skills a must.
- Be flexible in design and able to take direction, feedback and observations with a positive attitude.
- Be able to present and support your design decisions.
- Must have an online portfolio with a link that demonstrates success in web designs, online newsletters, email campaigns, landing pages, etc. Please submit the link with your resume.
- 5+ years professional UI and graphic design experience.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Microsoft Office and work on a MAC.
- A solid understanding of UI best practices as it applies to online marketing.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor are mandatory.
Legalzoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top