VP Retention & Engagement (1186-494)
LegalZoom is looking for a strategic and results driven Vice President, Retention and Engagement, to be a member of the marketing leadership team. This leader will be responsible for developing and executing fact based, data and insight driven retention and customer experience strategies and plans that ultimately increase the LTV of our customers. This leader will be responsible for the vision, strategy, plans and team responsible for guiding the organization to improving retention and engagement, as well as leading/executing/optimizing marketing programs that support these goals.
The Vice President, Retention and Engagement will be responsible for creating, implementing & continuously improving our CRM strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Own and execute a lifecycle marketing strategy to drive repeat sales, build loyalty, increase lifetime value and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the client lifecycle.
- Partner with Analytics to perform customer analysis, segment customers into meaningful and actionable cohorts, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate out results.
- Map and optimize the end-to-end client journey: Work with internal teams to identify places in the customer journey where client disengage, then develop strategies to pre-emptively identify, win back and retain those clients.
- Develop the vision and strategy for how we will use key communication channels (including email, push, direct mail, etc.) to drive the growth of our businesses.
- Achieve the goal of delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, in the right channel.
- Use segmentation and behavioral data to personalize and optimize each customer’s online experience.
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of our email marketing programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging and large scale campaigns as well as lead the effort to establish new programs including referrals.
- Concept new ways to engage and communicate with customer cohorts, partnering with the brand team to ensure communication is in line with the brand’s voice and fundamentals.
- Conduct research on new and emerging CRM technologies or technologies that can be leveraged through existing CRM investments.
- Manage all personnel aspects of the CRM team, including hiring, mentoring, evaluating, etc.
- A., preferably a M.B.A. with 8-10 years of Marketing experience in areas including email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, push, direct mail, customer segmentation, and promotions.
- Previous experience in e-commerce and specifically subscription industry strongly preferred
- Held leadership roles and built and developed high performing teams
- Successful track-record of developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations
- Highly data-driven and understand how to optimize email programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- Take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability
- Natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly-fluid environment
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Back to top