UX Designer (Design Systems)
LegalZoom is seeking a User Experience Designer to build exciting consumer product experiences and partner with creative leadership to build an innovative Design System that will establish the future look and feel of LegalZoom's online and app customer experiences. You'll join a team of talented UX'ers, visual designers, and front-end developers to create the next generation of our products and services and manage a living style guide that will employed by teams across the organization.
What you'll do:
- Design with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation, and measurable results.
- Participate in the creation, evolution, and validation of a beautiful, flexible, and functional Design System.
- Be an advocate for industry standards and user-based research.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, writers, and developers to create customer-centric experiences that support our users' behaviors, needs, and goals.
- Sketch, prototype, and iterate quickly to establish a shared vision with your team.
Requirements for consideration:
- 1-3 years working as a user experience designer, information architect, or similar UX role.
- Highly motivated and collaborative self-starter with strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Principal, etc.
- Mobile, desktop, adaptive, and responsive work in your portfolio.
- A demonstrable passion for consistency and organization; you sweat the details.
- A deep love of design systems and pattern libraries.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top