UX Designer (Core)
LegalZoom is seeking a User Experience Designer to build exciting consumer product experiences and partner with creative leadership to build an innovative Design System that will establish the future look and feel of LegalZoom's online and app customer experiences. You'll join a team of talented UX'ers, visual designers, and front-end developers to create the next generation of our products and services and manage a living style guide that will employed by teams across the organization.
This is a great opportunity to impact millions of small business owners and personal consumers of legal services. The product experience team is responsible for what happens after a customer purchases, which means customer satisfaction and ease of use are our main measures of success. We also service internal tools and software, so you will work on a variety of projects depending on the needs.
What you'll do:
- Design with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation, and measurable results.
- Work on a variety of projects depending on need. Customer Dashboards, Internal Admin tools, Mobile apps, etc.
- Participate in the creation, evolution, and validation of a beautiful, flexible, and functional Design System.
- Be an advocate for industry standards and user-based research.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, writers, and developers to create customer-centric experiences that support our users' behaviors, needs, and goals.
- Sketch, prototype, and iterate quickly to establish a shared vision with your team.
Requirements for consideration:
- 1-3 years working as a user experience designer, information architect, or similar UX role.
- Highly motivated and collaborative self-starter with strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Principle, etc.
- Portfolio that includes dashboard and/or admin tools.
- Mobile, desktop, adaptive, and responsive work in your portfolio.
- A demonstrable passion for consistency and organization; you sweat the details.
- A deep love of design systems and pattern libraries.
- Experience working with Customer Dashboards or Admin Tools.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top