UX Designer - Contractor (1211-494)
User Experience Designer – Contractor
3 Months- to – Hire
LegalZoom is seeking a User Experience Designer to help drive our customers’ experience across all digital mediums and devices. The UX designer will be a key role working on a iterative, agile environment based in Glendale, CA. This person will work closely with our UX team, product management and visual design to guide the user experience through research and design and report to the Manager of User Experience Design.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in-house for established brands in ecommerce with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, innovation and measurable results. You’ll possess a solid understanding of UX best practices and modern technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Create a customer-centric experience that supports our users’ behaviors, needs and goals with both a strategic and creative approach blending data-driven solutions with common-sense human needs.
- Ability to brainstorm, storyboard, wireframe and prototype to support a variety of products; must be able to iterate wires and other deliverables often and as requested.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, writers and developers to ensure customers’ needs are met across all media.
- Ensure the application of UX processes within the product development process including iterations based on user feedback, usability testing, and utilization analytics.
- Ability to communicate idea execution and solutions clearly to stakeholders and cross-functional teams; Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Willing to collaborate and take feedback from other senior level designers and product owners.
- Solid understanding of user centered design principles and user experience best practices for responsive web and mobile
- 3-5+ years as a key member of a user experience design team.
- Working knowledge of: Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle and Adobe CS are required. Ability to work in Zeplin, Axure and UserTesting.com are a plus.
- Must have proven ability to create sitemaps, high fidelity wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
- Solid understanding of information and interaction user-centered design principles and ability to grasp complex product requirements.
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
Portfolio required (candidate will submit via email or provide link along with resume).
Back to top