Trademark Search Specialist (Temporary)
We're seeking bright, talented, creative people with passion to join our growing team—the kind of people who see opportunity in the face of challenge and who enjoy a fast-paced, team-centered work environment. Since our founding in 2001, we continue to maintain a casual, diverse, friendly and supportive work culture that genuinely appreciates good ideas, values every team member and provides opportunities for advancement.
What you'll do:
- Flexibility and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Prepare trademark documents ordered by LegalZoom.com customers.
- Maintain quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- The ability to conduct research using language and grammar skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems:
- Windows XP
- MS Internet Explorer
- Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo
- Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe & Outlook
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Prior legal training or legal coursework a plus.
- Previous work in a legal environment as a paralegal, law school, etc.
- Experience processing complex documents.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.
Meet Some of LegalZoom's Employees
Customer Care Manager
Hae manages the overall operations of the Customer Care Team by supporting employees and reviewing call center metrics to ensure customers get fast, consistent service.
Back to top